When you have a two-car seat of a single top brand and you have to select the one car seat of the same brand then you think that it’s easy for you because both seats are from the single brand.
But the reality is that this thing is much difficult and tricky because both seats are from the same brand like comparing the two seats of a same brand including Maxi Cosi Pria 70 and another seat is Maxi Cosi Pria 85 and with a comparison: Maxi Cosi Pria 70 vs 85.
Maxi Cosi Pria 70 vs 85 both car seats are from the same brand and interesting thing is that both car seat comes with a lot of same features and advantages.
But if you like one seat then hopefully you will definitely go to the other seat and like it also. Now it’s very difficult to select one car seat because both come with the same features.
Maxi Cosi Pria 70 vs 85
If we talk about both seats Maxi Cosi Pria 70 vs 85 then the Maxi Cosi Pria 70 car seat is easily fit in the wider range of cars and Pria 70 is specially designed for this thing. And it means you have more space in the backseat and also in the front seat
Now if we talk about the Maxi Cosi Pria 85 car seat then this seat can hold up to the weight of 85 pounds, on the other hand, the weight limit of Pria 70 is 70 pounds. This thing could be a deciding factor but there are too many other factors to consider before buying one of them.
Recommended: Best Convertible Car Seats
But if you think that safety is the biggest point to select the car seat then this thing will not help you in the selection. Because both these seats Maxi Cosi Pria 70 vs 85 come with the same Air Protect Side impact protection technology to keep your children safe from the different types of accidents.
On the other side, the Maxi Cosi Pria 70 also provides the FlexTech multi-directional crash energy management. This feature is the bonus point for the Maxi Cosi Pria in the department of safety.
Both seats are best in design, color, and features but for the selection of one seat you have to review both seats. Complete review with the key features, pros and cons are given below. So read the complete article to find out which car seat is best for you.
Maxi Cosi Pria 70
The Maxi Cosi Pria 70 armchair is designed to place babies looking back (4 to 18 kg) with the TintyFit system and looking forward when they are older (up to 32 kg). Airport technology, an advanced air mattress system that protects the baby’s head.
Both positions benefit from the side protection system. Perfect one-hand insert harness and adaptable headrest for a secure and personalized fit.
Maxi Cosi 70 comes with the deep recline adjustment for easy installation and positioning of the baby in the backward-facing position.
Maxi Cosi Pria 70 LATCH Isofix system. The LATCH system can only be used on vehicles that have LATCH anchor bars installed in designated LATCH seating positions or are attached to the Isofix system of the car. It can also be used with the adult seat belt.
Unlike most car seats, the Maxi Cosi 70 seat cover and harness are both machine washable and tumble dry. Perfect Fit height adjustment of the harness with one hand with micro-adjustments for an optimized fit. An integrated cup holder safely holds drinks during the trip.
Features Of The Maxi Cosi Pria 70
- This seat provides you the different safety features and these features will protect your child from all the directions. If we talk about the safety features then it comes with the FlexTech and Air Protect Side Impact Protection and this thing is amazing for your baby.
- If we talk about the other feature of this seat then the next one is child weight range, babies from the 9 to 40 pounds are for rear-facing and for forward-facing babies are from 22 to 70 pounds.
- Maxi Cosi Pria 70 comes with less price and advanced features. You can easily buy it from the Amazon
Maxi Cosi Pria 70
- In the front and back seat, it provides you the too many extra room
- For the comfort of your baby, Maxi Cosi Pria 70 comes with a lot of padding and cushions
- You can easily adjust this seat in 3 different recline positions for the safety and security of your baby
- It comes with the soft fabric for the cold months and the other thing is that in the hot months it automatically micks moisture
- It’s hard to open the buckle
- Sometimes properly tighten the straps is difficult
- The other thing is that when this seat is in rear-facing mode then you can’t use the teather
- It comes with the three different recline positions but difficult to adjust the different recline positions
This seat fits like a glue in your car. Maxi Cosi Pria 70 provides you the too much space for the other passengers and this thing makes this seat comfortable for your child and also for the other passengers.
The front side passenger has too much space and won’t have tightened to the dashboard. The front side passenger easily put their arms and body parts anywhere.
Recommended: Best Cheap Convertible Car Seats
If we talk about the installation of this Maxi Cosi 70 then it takes some time. So you just have to set it up on the backseats, and all done. With the help of some buckle ups and tightening this Maxi Cosi Pria 70 car seat will be prepared for the long trip with your child.
We personally like this seat because we have used, this seat is perfect and safe for a toddler, and this seat is heavy in weight but comes with high-quality materials. Once your child grows then you can easily remove the seat pad for the more room.
The installation of this seat is very simple and easy, you don’t need any type of training to install this seat. Overall this seat is the best performer for every child.
Maxi Cosi Pria 85
The Maxi Cosi Pria 85 armchair has top quality fabrics and padding to ensure the best comfort for your child. It is the only convertible seat on the market that fits a child up to 38 kg, which allows children to stay safe and take advantage of more.
It is also specially designed to fit better in your car, giving passengers more space to stretch in the front seats. It adapts to your real life too. Keeping the Maxi Cosi Pria 85 clean is simple. The seat pad disengages to facilitate removal and is both washable in a washer and dryer. All this allows a complete cleaning available in other car seats.
If we talk about the feature of this seat then the first one is Air protect and this feature provides protection against superior lateral impacts. Another feature is a deep Recline Adjustment System. 3 comfortable reclining positions from sitting to sleeping.
Recommended: Best Large Dog Car Seat Reviews
The next feature of Maxi Cosi 85 is LATCH Isofix system. The LATCH system can only be used on vehicles that have LATCH anchor bars installed in designated LATCH seating positions or are attached to the Isofix system of the car. It can also be used with the adult seat belt.
With the simple brooches, you can easily remove the pad and it also provides you the one-hand harness and headrest adjustment for a personalized and secure fit.
Maxi Cosi Pria 85 Features
- If we talk about the safety features then it comes with the Side impact technology and lots of cushions to provide the safety to your child
- The weight range of this seat is 14 to 40 pounds babies for the rear-facing mode and for the forward-facing mode is 22 to 85 pounds babies
- It comes in too many colors in the market including nomad purple, nomad blue, nomad sand, night black, nomad gray and graphic flower.
- It provides you the ClipQuick chest clip
- You can easily buy this seat from the Amazon
Maxi Cosi Pria 85
- This car seat is very soft and it provides full comfort to your child
- It provides you the strap holders
- The depth of this seat is 2 inches smaller as compared to the Maxi Cosi Pria 70
- Because of its extended longevity feature, you can use it for the too many years
- It comes with the 3 different recline positions and because of these positions, Maxi Cosi Pria 85 seat can easily fit in any car
- Difficult to tighten the harness of this seat
- The price of this seat is less than Maxi Cosi Pria 70
- You must need a wedge to use this car seat for the newborns
How Do You Install A Maxi Cosi Pria 85?
If you have a big car and want to install the Maxi Cosi Pria 85 car seat then it’s very easy. Because you just have to adjust with the help of straps and all done.
I have Maxi Cosi Pria 85 car seat and this is the everyday use car seat. If we talk about the seat then after a year still this seat is comfortable. Still I feel safer than other seats in the market. This seat is heavy and awkward but this seat is very comfortable and comes with high-quality material. After twenty washes the material of Maxi Cosi 85 is still strong
What Is the Difference Between Maxi Cosi Pari 70 vs 85?
All the main differences between the Maxi Cosi Pria 70 and Maxi Cosi Pria 85 are given below
- The Maxi Cosi Pria 70 car seat will fit perfectly in any car and this seat has a wider option. The other thing is that this seat provides more space to the front passenger
- According to the name of Maxi Cosi Pria 85 this seat work for the 85 pounds children and on the other side Maxi Cosi 70 works for the children’s up to 70 pounds
- The price of Maxi Cosi 85 car seat is higher than the Maxi Cosi Pria 70 but this seat will last you longer
- FlexTech crash energy management is present in the Maxi Cosi 70 car seat which is the plus point of this car seat.
When you are searching for the best and amazing features car seat, high-quality safe car seat then both seats are best and safe for your child. However, we recommend the Maxi Cosi Pria 85 car seat because this seat comes with the higher weight limit and for the more comfort this seat provides you the headrest.
Other thing is that this seat provides you the harness holder. But after the complete review of these seats, it depends on you which seat you want to buy for your child.